Tuesday, October 11, 2011

stress at work and most esp to your boss..

hindi dapat to 2nd blog ko but I need to feed myself ng maraming maraming wisdom..whew!I badly need it right now..
 

my boss is totally getting into my nerve!!! I was freaked out last night because of him and I thank God that He didn't allow me to tolerate the bad emotions and spirits that I had with my boss last night iba talaga nagagawa kapag nakakarinig ka din ng word from God. Hearing those messages leads you to the right thinking and behavior, given the fact that initially you might have a negative reaction what's important is you're still on the right track para mabago yun and to calm yourself down..inhale exhale..
 
ipagpray na lang siya and your current situation..whew! that's what I did.. Lord kau na po and bahala sa kanya..tulungan nio ko makita kayo sa katauhan ng boss ko..

Just want to share a note in case may makabasa ng blog ko..last night I need to revisited my friend's fb note to remind me that the Lord Almighty is my REAL BOSS..see below post for wisdom and inspiration in case we are experiencing stress at work.
Psalm23@workplace

The Lord is my real boss, and I shall not want.
He Gives me peace, when chaos is all around me.
He gently reminds me to pray and do all things without murmuring and complaining.

He Reminds me that He is my source and not my job.
He restores my sanity every day and guide my decisions
that I might honor Him in all that I do.

Even though I face absurd amounts of e-mails, system crashes, unrealistic deadlines, budget cutbacks,
gossiping co-workers, discriminating supervisors and aging body that doesn't cooperate every morning,
I still will not stop--- for HE is with ME.!! His presence, His peace, and his power will see me through.

He raises me up, even when they fail to promote me.
He claims me as his own, even when the company threatens to let me go.
His Faithfulness and Love is BETTER than any bonus cheque.

His retirement plan beats any 401k there is!
When it's all said and done I'll be working for him a whole lot longer and for that,

I BLESS HIS NAME!!!

V^^V










1 comment:

  1. i challenge mo si boss.. sabihin mo, palit kayo position.. tingnan natin kung pareho kayo ng patience.. hehehe. take it easy jobil.. INNER PEACE..

    ReplyDelete